As you know I absolutely love shopping. This month I thought I would share with you some of the items I am desperate to get my hands on this month for going back to university and wrapping up for the colder months starting to arrive.
3. Cut-out Leather Boots – Topshop – £70
4. Petite Mini Scribble Dress – Topshop – £29
5. Wool Oversize Jacket – ZARA – £89.99
6. Black Shopper Bag – ZARA – £29.99
1. I love this Local Heroes iPhone cover. It well cheeky and oh so popular with celebrities which include Cara Delevingne and Rihanna. I am desperate to buy this iPhone cover which is available for the iPhone 4/4s and the iPhone 5 however it is so popular that its out of stock every-time I go to purchase it! Hopefully I will be luckier next time.
2. Another Local Heroes favourite of mine. The “Last Clean T-Shirt” top is in my eyes a wardrobe essential as you would be able to dress this top up for a night out or down for a day out. I think this is a perfect top for wearing to university as it will go to with loads of options that will ensure you are comfy during a full day of university.
3. I am pretty sure that these Topshop cut-out boots are on everyone’s Autumn/Winter wishlist. They are very in this season and go with pretty much every outfit choice I can think of for this season. They would be great and really comfy if you are on your feet all day or want to look effortlessly stylish when out.
4. This petite mini dress is a perfect example of a day to night dress. Dress it down with a chunky knit, cut-out boots and a statement necklace for during the day then ditch the knit and put on some kick-ass heels for a night on the town.
5. I am completely and utterly in love with this jacket. From the moment I saw it in store I knew it was on my wishlist and I will not be happy until it joins my collections of coats. It is super cosy, warm and perfect for the autumn into winter phase when its still dry but too cold to not be able to wear a jacket.
6. Finally, the shopper bag. These bags are perfect for everyday use as the are big enough to carry everything you need – including a small laptop – without being too bulky and off looking. At the price of £29.99 you can not go wrong. A black bag is an essential in every girls wardrobe.
What’s on your wishlist this month?