This week the lovely Fiona from Wishes, Hopes and Dreams, nominated me for The Liebster Award.
The rules for the awards are as follows,
1.Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog
2. Answer the questions set by the nominator
3. Nominate other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media or their blog
Here are the questions that Fiona asked me and what my answers were:
1. What would be your ideal holiday method of transport?
It would definitely be yacht! You would see so much of the world as well as experience weather types and see different types of species. Would be an amazing eye-opener.
2. Favourite animal – but not cat or dog?
Owls. I’m a little obsessed with them.
3. The last book you read and did you enjoy it?
The last book I read was “#Girlboss”. I loved the book and found it very inspiring. Would recommend every single person to read it.
4. What would your last meal be?
5. The one item in your handbag you couldn’t live without that isn’t your purse or phone?
My diary. I would completely forget all my appointments and where I had to be if I didn’t have it. My life is in my diary.
6.First childhood memory?
Flying a kite on Aberdeen Beach with my parents on holiday.
7. First album or single you ever bought?
I’m pretty sure it was the Spice Girls. I think it was there album ‘Spice’. Like most girls born in the 90s I was Spice Girl obsessed!
8. Your guilty pleasure?
One Direction. I pretty much know all the lyrics to their songs.
9. Favourite restaurant and why?
Yo!Sushi. I love sushi and don’t get to go often as not many of my friends like it. It’s a treat for me if I get to go!
10. Favourite city to visit?
Copenhagen. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited!
11. Favourite item of clothing?
My black skinny jeans. I practically live in them and they are super comfy!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. My questions for my nominees are:
1. What has been your favourite moment in blogging so far?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What is your favourite movie?
4. How would your ideal weekend be spent?
5. Where would you most like to travel?
6. What are you 3 key wardrobe must haves?
7. Your top 5 favourite Instagram accounts?
8. What is one tip you would give to new bloggers?
9. What inspired you to start blogging?
10. Which celebrity wardrobe would you love to steal?
11. Who would be your perfect red carpet date?
I now nominate Dyan from The Little Blog of Everything!