With us starting 2021, I wanted to share some of my favourite products in 2020!
In no particular order:
– Westlab Salts Cleansing Shower Wash. Hands down my favourite shower gel ever. Helps hydrate my skin and perfect during flares!
– Allay Organics Calm Cleanser. As you know my facial psoriasis is super prominent and flares a lot. This cleanser keeps my patches from flaking as much and helps ease itching!
– Balmonds Scalp Oil. I’m obsessed. My scalp psoriasis can get really itchy and this calms it almost immediately. I like to pop it on for 15 mins and then wash out or if I’m having a really bad flare I put it on overnight and sleep in a shower cap!
– Psoriasis Honey Skin-renewing Cream. I love using this cream on my smaller patches over my body. It’s super soothing and hydrating. I like to keep it in the fridge so that it’s extra cooling on itchy days!
– Haeckels Borage Seed Oil and Algae Plump + B3. Okay, so these technically aren’t designed for psoriasis but they keep my patches hydrated, smooth, and less irritated throughout the day!
That’s my top products of 2020, let me know what your top products were in the comments👇